What's the Buzz ...

Thursday, November 17, 2005

These are some of the things buzzing in TV Land since my last post here! These are taken from my media blog Thoughts from the Couch, which I update several times a day.

  • Lost news and last night's Lost - News about a Lost spin-off, and more thoughts I had about this week's episode 'The other 48 days."


  • Charlie Tops the Charts - Check out the latest numbers in DVD sales and rentals for last week.


  • Page Kennedy Speaks Out - The actor recently fired from ABC's Desperate Housewives speaks about his dismissal from the program.


  • Arrested Development Fans Fight - Fans of the recently canceled FOX comedy aren't happy about the end to their show, and they are fighting back! Want to join in? Check my entry for ideas!


  • More New Unscripted Television - Two new shows coming soon to a cable network near you!


  • Grey's Anatomy News - Check out who's joining the staff at Seattle Grace!


  • Prime Time Ratings for week ending 11/13/05 - Find out if the shows you're watching made the lists!


  • People names sexiest man alive - And he is ...


  • Possible stars named for Dancing with the Stars - See who you might see dancing it up on stage come January.


  • Surface, Bones, Supernatural and Real World - More of thoughts on these shows episodes for this week.


  • That's it for now. I'll be back with more news. If you want to know about the posts as they happen, just check my sidebar for my headline feed! It's updated as I update! Don't forget to check out my Blog of the Week. Julie has a great blog. Definitely worth a look.

    0 comments:

     
     
     
     
    Copyright © One Couch Critic