Weekend Buzz

Monday, November 14, 2005

These are the buzz worthy stories I posted over this weekend on my Media Village blog, Thoughts from the Couch.

  • Ghost Whisperer, Close to Home and more - A look at Friday's nights episodes of the above CBS shows and a brief mention about Showtime's Masters of Horror and the movie Million Dollar Baby.


  • 7th Heaven sent to heaven- A brief article about the cancellation of 7th Heaven.


  • Freddie picked up! - Good news for fans of ABC comedy Freddie. read all about this comedy here.


  • News for Terminator Fans - Good news for fans of the Terminator franchise. A television series and more movies on the way. Check out my speculation on what Lost star would fit the role of Sarah Connor in the series!


  • Box Office Update - Check out if Chicken Little topped the box office charts for a second week!


  • Weekend Wrap-up - My weekend viewing diary. Some more thoughts on Grey's Anatomy that don't appear in my review below and what I really think about VH1's But can they sing?


  • That's all! Be back with my review of tonight's Surface! Don't forget to check out my Blog of the Week on my sidebar!

    4 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    You forgot to mention that Arrested Development will most likely be cancelled, along with Kitchen Confidential.

    Anonymous said...

    I am surprised that Derailed or Get Rich Or Die Tryin' topped the box office, although I am glad about the latter coming in #4.

    Anonymous said...

    Actually, no I didn't Heathen. I posted on that back on Friday, and that was a part of Friday's buzz post found here.

    The little chicken is being hard to beat, but I think the new Potter flick is really up to the challenge, Waddie G.

    Anonymous said...

    Haha, so it is. I knew I should wait for the entire page to load before I go about posting comments. My apologies. :D

     
     
     
     
    Copyright © One Couch Critic