New Person On The Couch

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I have a new person sharing the couch with me this week. No, I'm not adding another writer. I thought calling it the Blog of the Week was a bit on the boring side, so I decided to change it up a bit. This week on my sidebar you can find Willo and her blog Willo's Web. She seemed to be the perfect fit for this blog as she talks about and reviews television shows on her blog too. She throws the reviews in with posts about her everyday life. She's a fan of American Idol and Grey's Anatomy, so that makes her great in my book. She's joining me just in time for the season finale of American Idol. I'm sure she'll have something to say about that later on tonight. So make sure you hop on over and say hello to Willo and see what she has to say.

1 comments:

Regina Avalos said...

You're welcome!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © One Couch Critic