Holiday Schedule: Note regarding shows reviewed on this blog

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

With the holidays a good many shows I cover on this blog are off air until after the New Year. Some aren't even on with repeats right now. I had stated I would only cover new episode airings on this blog. This what I know of when these shows return. I'll edit with dates as I know them.

Surface: Returns January 2nd
Supernatural: New episodes premiere January 6th
Grey's Anatomy: New episodes premiere January 8th
ER: No known return date. However, NBC debuts their new mid-season schedule the week of January 2nd, which means new episode possible January 5th.
The O.C.: Not sure of return date/
Bones: New episode tonight. Not sure of schedule past tonight.
Lost: Returns January 11th.

In January, I plan to add reviews of The L Word, which premieres on January 8th on Showtime. I'm also considering reviews of American Idol, which also premieres in January. Other additions are possible. I'm evaluating my current schedule and seeing where I can fit things.

Just wanted to let everyone know what was up since someone commented my past review of Surface asking about the show. It hasn't even been on in repeats the last couple of weeks. NBC has placed other shows in its time slot. Last night, it was an Elton John concert.

This month might be a bit slow here television wise, but I do plan to keep working through the holidays. I just can't review shows if they don't air new epiodes. I have movie/DVD reviews, book reviews and music reviews in the works. Check back for those!

0 comments:

 
 
 
 
Copyright © One Couch Critic