Checking in

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Hello, everyone! Just wanted to check in because it's been a few days since my last post in here. Things have been quiet here at One Couch Critic the last couple of weeks actually, but that doesn't mean I've gone away! I'll still be here for quite some time to come. If you're a television fan like I am, you know that a good many shows went on holiday hiatuses. Those will start to end next week, and I'll begin reviewing new episodes of many of the programs I cover here on One Couch Critic, plus a few new ones that are just premiering in the spring.

Surface will be the first series to return with new episodes on Monday. Dancing With The Stars, which is a possibility to be covered on this site, will premiere its second season next Thursday. The L Word will premiere its third season on January 8th. Those reviews might appear a bit later in the week though! Lost returns on January 11th, Grey's Anatomy returns on January 15th, and The O.C. returns to Fox on January 12th, in an all-new time slot of 9/8c! Make note of that change O.C. fans.

There are also some more things in the works for One Couch Critic. I'm looking to expand my coverage to include American Idol. I am just trying to figure out best how to do that, so I'm asking you, my readers. Would a weekly recap of Idol be best or a recap of each night as it airs. I am leaning towards a weekly recap, but I'm still pondering! If you have any thoughts, feel free to drop me an email. You can find my email in my sidebar.

Things have not only slowed here, but also a bit over on Thoughts from the Couch. The past week I've taking a look back at 2005 and for the remainder of the week I'll be looking ahead at what is to come in 2006 in my four part looking back and looking forward series. Check for that and all the latest news at Thoughts from the Couch.

Don't forget to check for my new Blog of the Week on my sidebar. This week we have The Blogging Biznatch! Definitely check her blog out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think weekly is good in the beginning. They do the show city-by-city. You could maybe do a nice post after each week, noting the talent from each city. Then when they go to L.A., you could do a post per week.

When it gets down to the finalists, you can do a recap of performances, and then a short post about results the next day.

Anonymous said...

I was thinking the same thing actually. Thanks for giving me your two cents. It's appreciated!

 
 
 
 
Copyright © One Couch Critic